Monday, May 18, 2009

6 months of updates!

Well, as you can tell I've been pretty M.I.A. Why, you ask? Mostly due to the fact that by the time I get home from work, and after 8 hours at a computer, I don't exactly want to think of, let alone, sit in front of a computer. Where does this leave the blog? Severely neglected. So, here, without further ado, six months worth of updates, chronologically:

DECEMBER

I was asked to design the official holiday tote bag for Forever 21. Basically, if you made a purchase at Forever 21 during the holiday season, instead of being packed in gift boxes, all gifts were packed in our wildly popular eco-totes. Nifty! Complete with free tissue! Lots of it! Enough to render the good you're doing by using an eco-tote obsolete!

Then I designed some some prints for jammy-jams!

Note to self: Never use that terminology again. EVER. File away with the following terms: chillax, home skillet.

But yeah, PAJAMAS are the JAM. (but plaids are a pain to design!)

I got to see a project I completed when I first began working at Forever 21 hit the shelves then end up being featured on the Forever 21 website.

I wear my sunglasses at night; you should too. PEER PRESSURE! JUST DO IT!

JANUARY

In January a bunch of prints I created for our lingerie/loungewear lines dropped into stores and I achieved my first complete sell-through (which means the product sold out and warranted a re-order. YAY!)

The bestseller:



Honorable unmentionables:

FEBRUARY

People Magazine selected my Cameo Panty to include in a Valentine's Day gift guide feature. Totally neat!

More Valentine's Day stuff:


MARCH

Neon! (and another nod on the website)


APRIL

Totes! TOTALLY!
And bestsellers too!

MAY

Designed this print for a teeny-weeny bikini! It was super tricky figuring out the repeat on this one, but ultimately, everything worked out...yeah.


Well, those are all the product updates I have at the moment. Tomorrow's installment will get personal! Projects, that is!

No comments: